Quick Order Steam Trains and Tractors DVD's
The DVD's for sale are DVD-R format. The DVD-R is probably the most palyable DVD format. However please check to make sure your DVD player will play DVD-R format.
Purchases can be made with Paypal or Credit Card. A Paypal account is not necessary to make a Credit Card Payment. Also Personal Checks and Money Orders are accepted.
For Personal Checks or Money Order please email me at
Steamy Summer 2005
This DVD-R includes segments from the following -
1. Soo Line #1003 - Photographers Special April 2004 See Soo #1003 pull a freight consist for a chartered Photo Special in South Central Wisconsin. Including run-bys with antique autos.
2. Milwaukee Road #261 - Trip from Minneapolis, MN to Duluth, MN and return. Unfortunately the weather wasn't the greatest, but see #261 run through northern Minnesota on the BNSF.
3. SP&S #700/SP #4449 - Steam Doubleheader for the NRHS Convention in Portland, Oregon. See two big Northerns as they each lead one portion of the "Western Star" Excurion from Portland, OR to Wishram, WA and return. The train ran on the BNSF tracks through the Columbia River Gorge.
4. UP #844 - Cheyenne, WY to Omaha, NE. See UP #844 returned to steam after several years of rebuilding. #844 heads eastbound for an Employee Appreciation Celebration in Omaha, NE.
5. Soo Line #1003 - Madison, WI Area - #1003 was invited to help the Wisconsin & Southern Railroad celebrate 25years. The celebration in Madison included #1003 pulling a freight consist around Madion, WI. Also see #1003 head eastbound back to Waukesha from Madison on the following day.
Soo Line #1003
This DVD-R includes the following segments
1 Soo #1003 - Southeastern Wisconsin Debut in September 2000. Catch the #1003 pull an excursion from Waukesha, WI to Milton Junction, WI on a beautiful September day. NOTE - The original video was shot on VHS-C, it was then recorded onto DVD and then edited - Quality is not as good as digital video of other segments.
2. Soo #1003 - Great Circus Train - July 2002. The Great Circus Train makes a return to steam power. Watch as the #1003 pulls this very colorful train of antique circus wagons and brightly colored passenger cars from Horicon, WI to Milwaukee, WI. The #1003 is joined by the WSOR E-units on this train.
3. Soo #1003 - Photo Special November 2004. The #1003 is chartered to pull a Photographers Special in South Central Wisconsin on WSOR tracks. See #1003 as it pulls a freight consist from one photo location to another.
4. Soo #1003 - Photo Special April 2005. The #1003 is again chartered to pull a Photographers Special in South Central Wisconsin on the WSOR tracks. See the #1003 pull a freight consist at several pre-determined photo locations. Including run-bys with antique autos.
5. Soo #1003 - Madison, WI Area - The #1003 is invited to help the Wisconsin & Southern celebrate 25 years of service. Watch #1003 pull a short freight consist around Madison. Also see #1003 run Eastbound from Madison back to Waukesha, WI the following day. Included is #1003 leaving the yard during a thunderstorm.
Check the contents of your Paypal Shopping Cart
Steamy Summer 2004
This DVD-R includes the following segments:
1. Canadian Pacific #2816 - The Empress makes its US debut running from Chicago, IL to Portage, WI in June 2004
2. Canadian Pacific #2816 - Pulls a special excursion for the Milwaukee Road Historical Society from Minneapolis, MN to La Crescent, MN and return along the Mississippi River in June 2004
3. Milwaukee Road #261 Homecoming Trip - #261 heads eastbound from Minneapolis to a homecoming in Milwaukee, WI for the first time since it was rebuilt in June 2004
4. Milwaukee Road #261 makes the quick run between Milwaukee, WI and Chicago, IL in June 2004
5. Milwaukee Road #261 starts the Grand Excursion by running from Chicago, IL to Rock Island, IL. #261 departs from downtown Chicago, IL Union Station June 2004
6. Milwaukee Road #261 "Circle Trip" Minneapolis, MN to LaCrosse, WI and return on BNSF tracks southbound and CP tracks northbound. Plus see #261 and #2816 separate excursion trains pass the same spot less than an hour apart. July 2004
7. CPR #2816/Milw #261 Steam Doubleheader along the Mississippir River on the CP tracks from Minneapolis to La Crescent, MN July 2004 (NOTE - I apologize for some poor camera work in the opening part of this segment with the Mississippi Queen and Steam Locomotives exchanging whistles)
8. Soo Line #1003 Photo Special - #1003 pulls a freight consist on WSOR tracks in SE Wisconsin for a chartered Photographers Special November 2004
Steamy Summer 2002-2003
This DVD-R includes the following segments:
1. Union Pacific #3985 - Challenger - #3985 made two round trips from Chicago, IL to Milwaukee, WI in June 2004. See the worlds largest operating locomotive run on ex-CNW tracks in Wisconsin.
2. Soo #1003 - Great Circus Train - See the Soo #1003 pull the Great Circus Train along with the WSOR E-units. The #1003 is coupled to the train in Hartford, WI and pulls the Circus Train from Horicon, WI to Milwaukee, WI in July 2002.
3. Canadian Pacific #2816 "The Empress" runs across Ontario, Canada pulling the "Breakfast for Learning" train. See #2816 run from Thunder Bay, Ontario to Kenora, Ontario in June 2003. Includes some pacing scenes along Trans-Canadian Highway
4. Milwaukee Road #261 - #261 pulls a Fall Excursion from Minneapolis, MN to La Crescent, MN and return. The weather was perfect and #261 was running again on ex-Milwaukee Road tracks now Canadian Pacific.
Shipping is INCLUDED in the PRICE - DVD-R's are $15.00 each. Again this includes $3.00 for shipping.
This DVD-R contains the following video segments
1. Canadian Pacific #2816 pulls a passenger train for a Photographers Special in Alberta, Canada in May 2006. The train ran from Calgary to Lake Louise. This took the train through Banff and Morants Curve. See what happens when overnight snow turns Morants Curve into a snowy picture postcard.
2. Milwaukee Road #261 - Homecoming. In June 2006 Milwaukee Road #261 came home to Milwaukee, WI. For the first time since it was rebuilt #261 pulled excursions out of Milwaukee. These excursions in June were from Milwaukee to Wisconsin Dells and New Lisbon. Plus trips to Sturtevant, WI to turn the train on the wye.
3. Highlights from the 2006 NRHS Convention - This includes shots of Ohio Central Alco's pulling Passenger specials. Plus the Cuyuhoga Scenic Valley Railroad FA's pulling an NRHS special. A bonus is the CNW Alco following the NRHS special on the Cuyahoga Scenic Valley. Also Ohio Central #1293 4-6-2 pulling a Steam Excursion through picturesque Ohio.
Steam Event of 2006
- In September 2006 eastern Iowa was the place to be for steam lovers. Two Chinese QJ's 2-10-2's were bought and brought to the USA for possible purchase by excursion railroads. These two QJ's ran doubleheaded to show off for all to see. On Friday the QJ's ran west from Davenport, IA. On Saturday the QJ's tripleheaded with Milwaukee Road #261 for the steam event of the decade possibly. On Sunday the QJ's again doubleheaded out of Davenport down to Muscatine, IA. The weather was great and the QJ's looked AWESOME.
5. Milwaukee Road #261 ran its annual Fall Color Excursions along the Mississippi River from Minneapolis, MN to LaCrescent, MN and return. The CP tracks run along the Mississippi River and in early October the weather was great and the fall colors were great.
Almost 2 Hours of Steam and Vintage Locomotives
Click Here to Email about "Multiple DVD Discount"
SPECIAL DEAL - LIMITED TIME OFFER
- Get the "Steamy Summer" Doubleheader Set - 4 DVD's all containing doubleheaders, CP 2816 and Milw 261 in 2004 and 2007, SP 4449 and SP&S 700, plus the Chinese QJ's in 2006 and the Tripleheader of QJ's and Milw 261. Plus all the other action on the 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 DVD's all for $39.99 with FREE Shipping Click below to add to your cart.
90 Minutes of Steam Trains, plus some diesels also Amtrak
The ENTIRE STEAMY SUMMER COLLECTION - 5 DVD's for $49.99 with FREE SHIPPING. Get all the of the Steamy Summer Collection 2002-2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 DVD's with FREE Shipping for just $49.99
Like the Chinese QJ's brought over to the USA by Henry Posner and the Iowa Interstate Railroad. Get the CHINESE QJ STEAMY SUMMER COLLECTION. Get the two DVD's 2006 and 2007 that contain footage from the 2006 QJ excursions including the TRIPLEHEADER with Milw 261. Plus the only running of the QJ's in 2007 with a revenue freight on the Iowa Interstate, plus all the other action on the Steamy Summer 2006 and 2007 DVD's over 3 1/2 hrs of steam trains BUY IT FOR $24.99 SHIPPING FREE -
1. Milw. #261 runs on the BNSF north from Twin Cities. The weather was OK until the southbound trip when the rains came.
2. The Chinese QJ’s only run in 2007 was a doubleheaded revenue photo freight on the Iowa Interstate. The trip was organized by HTP Inc. Westbound the train was over 4000 tons. Weather was almost perfect.
3. On a hot July weekend the PM #1225 ran a pair of excursions out of Owosso, MI. On Saturday 1225 ran up to Clare, MI on a NRHS trip. Sunday the 1225 pulled a special for the NMRA Convention in Detroit up to Alma, MI and return.
4. Labor Day weekend the CP #2816 "Empress" return to the USA. The #2816 made several runs including trips between Chicago and Sturtevant, WI and then a run from Chicago to La Crosse, WI. Weather was great for most all of the trips also see action at Rondout Tower in Illinois.
5. Sept 15 the 2816 and 261 reunited for a doubleheader that repeated the 2004 Grand Excursion. However unlike 2004 the weather was great, plus there was NO DIESEL in the consist. Just a pair of steam engines along the Mississippi River.
6. In Oct 2007 the Soo #1003 pulled a Freight Photo Special. This photo special was also put together by HTP Inc. The weather was great and some antique cars add to the atmosphere.
An All Milwaukee Road #261 2- DVD Set is now available. This 2-DVD Set shows #261 pulling excursions from 1994 to 2008. It does include footage found in the DVD's listed below. However it also has new footage from 1994 to 2001. Also video from trips in 2008 including a photographers special. Click here to check it out and Purchase #261 2-DVD Set for $19.99 with FREE USA Shipping.